On Apr 25, 2011, at 8:43 AM, seventhray1 wrote:

I know you are somewhat "into" Osho, and I have to say, that although I know little about him, the one thing that I've always enjoyed is that he seems real upfront about who he is, and his lifestyle. Didn't seem to hide behind a lot of sanctimonious crap. Like I say, I've only seen a handful of videos and a few of the writings, but I like what I saw.

Osho, aka Rajneesh, was a Nitrous Oxide addict who also had a love of marijuana milkshakes and Valium. Some of his books are said to have been dictated while under Nitrous from a local dentist.