Jah vohl ... und vie haf vays to make yu talk!

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, tartbrain <no_reply@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "whynotnow7" whynotnow7@ wrote:
> >
> > Hey Curtis, my responses below:

<curtisdeltablues@> wrote:

> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "whynotnow7" <whynotnow7@>

> > > Same way I know what anyone does, by what they express.

speculating about self realization, without any attempt to accomplish it
yourselves.

> > > I am self realized.
> >
> > Which state of consciousness please (CC, GC, UC)?
>
> Yes, we want to see your papers, Herr Curtis! There are some reported
hoodlums and lower rogue elements masquerading as self-realized beings.
We have orders to shoot these frauds on sight.

> Remember Herr Curtis, you can't simply bask in the joy of your own
existence. You must be certified to do so. And enjoying life without
proper papers and titles, impossible!