Enough is enough Turq, don't you realize MZ is a celebrity. The kind we rarely
see on FFL. Its like Bevan, Charlie or Jerry decided to grace us with their
presence, someone who actually did something in the TMO.

To name just a few highlights the MZ's CV includes:

1. His UC was confirmed by the Rish himself, in front of a large group of
witnesses, and then, in a court of law, declared invalid.

2. Author of 11 books.

3. Been the subject academic research

http://www.scribd.com/doc/23659916/Sacred-Schisms-How-Religions-Divide

(chap 13)

4. Successfully started his own cult, which included experienced initiators.

5. Actually took on the movement, unlike a lot of the complainers on this blog.

6. Met the Ayatollah

7. Actually had a confrontation with the man who commercialized confrontation.

and so on....

Turq, please don't get me wrong. I've been a confirmed lurker on FFL for over a
year and your writing is one of the things that brings me back when I start
getting bored (although I suspect your writing would be better described as
re-writing which as we all know is what good writing is). So holy jamoli we
finally get a real celebrity and you and others turn your formidable guns
toward
scaring him off. My goodness, is he that threatening. He's just a zebra,
granted
he's masked.

Robin, please don't pay attention to this type of rudeness. I don't think for a
moment any of your detractors on FFL could take on any of the characters you've
taken on. Just ask yourself the question, 'whose story would Hollywood buy,
mine
or Turq's'? Hollywood buys conflict and I know of few people in the New Age
that
survived more conflict than you did. Granted Turq could probably get hired as a
screenwriter in Hollywood but we all know how writers are treated in that town.
Your story actually has commercial value and anyone who spent time with
the Rish knows the value of a good story. So MZ, if you're planning to launch a
new cult I'm your man. I think there's still a bundle to be made. Weak
management may have been the problem last go round.

Also MZ, unlike a number of the FFL Jackals that have have been chasing you
around the Savannah, I have a bunch of quesions for you.

For starters:

What are your thoughts on the Saraswati mantras, where do you think he got them?

And Turq, to quote the Twain, "sorry this is so long, I didn't have time to
make
it shorter.