"Mein Gott!  This guy can write coherent sentences if he sets his mind to it.
I'm sure the bag ladies will jump all over your description as the utmost i
brutality, but I grew up in something of a rough and tumble world.  IMOthere's
more much ado about nothing, as usual.   But I can see how ver important this
is to you and therefore should be important to the known world.  You are such a
special person.  Being ejected out of a room, physically.  Such a crime.  It's
clear you've carried the hurt of this grievous assault against your person and
retold the story many times.

 The observation by another poster says it all.  This is a tough audience here
on FFL.  You must be in great desperation because we're not all groupies
gathered at your feet oooing and aaaahhing at your every word.  A leader
without followers.  What a desperate situation to be in."

( RESPONSE: People often get what they  ask for  in life and then cry a river
for the rest of their lives.

If a person sneaks into a  private party uninvited , get together  or important
gathering of  anyone's  and starts  undermining the host   or the invited
guests or the intent of a private get together  and  refuses to leave  ...what
might  be the result?

The  crazymaker   can then act surprised but  most settings would  respond
dramatically and enforcement would be  swift  and  they  should not be shocked
when they  hit the ground  outside hard or end up in a situation that is not
warm and fuzzy for them. The world does not revolve around them  and their
self-important world views.

And then they act innocent and victimized about it.)