Thanks for the link. Ch. 13 of that book, by Cynthia Ann Hume, is very
interesting. It gives an account of RC and his impact on MIU in the early
1980s. I didn't know all that. I was on faculty at the time. I do remember that
Greg Wilson was clearly discomfited by his encounters with RC, judging from his
manner at a faculty meeting at the time. Greg in those days was something of an
obnoxious bully (he's improved with the passing years, I believe), and I
remember being rather surprised but not unhappy to see him getting so hot under
the collar about RC.

I also remember those students who were expelled from MIU for following RC. One
of them gained some kind of court order, I believe, that he thought would
entitle him to be admitted to the dome. He brought it with him one morning, but
security would not let him in the dome.

MIU survived unscathed by the RC episode, as far as I recall, dramatic though
it was for those who were involved in it. Indeed, it came only a short while
before the Taste of Utopia course in December 83, which produced a large boost
in enrollment, an internationalization of the student body -- mainly Europeans,
I think -- and a widening of the degree programs that the University offered.