--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "feste37" <feste37@...> wrote:

> Thanks for the link. Ch. 13 of that book, by Cynthia Ann Hume, is very
> interesting.

Response:  Hume's bio says she has co-written with Dana Sawyer a book on the
history of the TM movement in the USA.  But I can't find anything published by
them yet.

It gives an account of RC and his impact on MIU in the early 1980s. I didn't
know all that. I was on faculty at the time. I do remember that Greg Wilson was
clearly discomfited by his encounters with RC, judging from his manner at a
faculty meeting at the time. Greg in those days was something of an obnoxious
bully (he's improved with the passing years, I believe), and I remember being
rather surprised but not unhappy to see him getting so hot under the collar
about RC.