I have no way of knowing, though perhaps Maharishi set this particular, and
practically impossible definition of UC to ensure that all of us understood
enlightenment or realization to be an ever expanding process, once we
experience our initial Awakening.

Seems to me that particular sidhis go with particular nervous systems, much as
each of us becomes an engineer or doctor or circus clown. I haven't looked for
success with them, though my ability for subtle sight continues to grow, as
does my ability for healing through visualization of body energy. Nothing I
cultivate. Like I said it just happens. I wouldn't be at all surprised if
others found that a particular sidhi jumped out at them so to speak.