Bob,

Sure he is..this message is typical of his. But I have looked at Barry's
pictures on FB, he looks pretty naive and innocent. So he may be emotionally a
child, come across as vicious, harsh and offensive but he seems pretty harmless.

I'm surprised at the naïveté of some of the TM'ers and I can see why they feel
harmed by their involvement with cults and Gurus.

So I like having him here and making fun of him.