--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, awoelflebater <no_reply@...> wrote:

<snip>
> > It is also worth pointing out that, now that Vaj's
> > credibility as someone who was actually there has
> > been verified by someone else who was there, Ann
> > has been in touch via email with many other people
> > from the former hierarchy of Robin's cult whom Vaj
> > might have known in the past, revealing how to get
> > in touch with him. They have now been hounding him
> > trying to get him to talk on the telephone with them.
> > As Vaj commented to me, "Thanks, Ann...not."
>
> Your friend Vaj has been lying to you or you are purposefully
> skewing the truth Mr Wright. I have never given anyone Vaj's
> personal contact information. Anyone who has been in touch with
> Mr Vaj is either a family member or Lord Knows. All of whom knew
> how to contact him anyway. So this I can tell you, is an out
> and out lie by Vaj and by yourself. Now who has the agenda?

Good grief. It's been clear for some time that what Vaj
says in his public posts is not to be trusted. Now we
find that he's telling even more blatant lies in email.
I guess that isn't surprising, but it's very worrisome,
given that the people he's lying about in private have
no way to know what's being said about them and thus no
way to point out that it's untruthful.

Perhaps we should be grateful to Barry in this case for
spilling the beans in public. Unless, of course, *he's*
lying about what Vaj told him. Goodness knows he has no
compunctions whatsoever about lying in his public posts.
One can only imagine what falsehoods he must be telling
in private.

I find it astonishing and inexplicable that some people
are so uncomfortable with reality that they have to make
up their own.