 From: turquoiseb <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2012 7:10 AM
Subject: Fwd: [FairfieldLife] Re: mind boggling

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, awoelflebater <no_reply@...> wrote:

> > It is also worth pointing out that, now that Vaj's
> > credibility as someone who was actually there has
> > been verified by someone else who was there, Ann
> > has been in touch via email with many other people
> > from the former hierarchy of Robin's cult whom Vaj
> > might have known in the past, revealing how to get
> > in touch with him. They have now been hounding him
> > trying to get him to talk on the telephone with them.
> > As Vaj commented to me, "Thanks, Ann...not."
>
> Your friend Vaj has been lying to you or you are
> purposefully skewing the truth Mr Wright. I have
> never given anyone Vaj's personal contact information.
> Anyone who has been in touch with Mr Vaj is either a
> family member or Lord Knows. All of whom knew how to
> contact him anyway. So this I can tell you, is an out
> and out lie by Vaj and by yourself. Now who has the agenda?

I am merely passing along what I have been told. If it
is incorrect, my bad. But it certainly seems believable
to me, given how much you still seem to obsess on Robin
and those of your fellow cultists who still seem to be
unwilling to admit, even as a possibility, "We were young,
naive, and stupid, and we got taken in by a charismatic
charlatan."

I would say that *your* credibility is more established
by you still thinking of your fellow cultists as "us"
and as "family" -- 25 years later - and still obsessing
on the cult and its founder by stalking him than by
anything else.

I'm still aghast that *anyone* would have been taken
in by him and his act in the first place. But to still
be hanging around acting like a groupie, trying to get
him to notice you? NOT something that makes me want to
interact with you.

Have you *looked up* Squeaky Fromme? Do you know who
you are being compared to?

[ That last is a rhetorical question. I'm replying to
this just in case I was given misinformation about your
role in setting fellow stalkers on Vaj's ass. I doubt
that this is the case, but just in case. I will *not*,
however, read anything of yours in the future, or feel
as if I owe you any kind of response, should you feel
compelled to make one. Are we clear on this? You've
been dumped. Try to handle it better than Judy has. ]