--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Mike Dixon <mdixon.6569@...> wrote:

> OK, so you're upset that the Defense Department had to read
> the book, as opposed to the manuscript, to find out what's
> in it.

I'm not even the tiniest bit upset. Don't know why you're
imagining that. It's the Defense Department that seems to
be upset, as what I've already posted explains.

What I *would* be upset about is if the Defense Department
manufactured an excuse to prosecute him for disobeying
regulations when he hadn't revealed anything that would be
damaging to national security.

> I was a bit more upset that *we* had to pass a law, Obamacare,
> to find out what's in *it*. Such is life.

Besides being right-wing bullshit on its own terms, this
isn't even a sensible parallel.