--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltablues@...>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray1" <steve.sundur@> wrote:
> >
> > This is not a fair fight Curtis.  Cut him some slack.
>
> That was my mistake last time Steve.  I believed that.
>
> I appreciate your balancing comments and genuine affection
> for the guy though.  I've got a harder climb on that score.
> My sights are just focused on containment of damage this
> time around.

As long as we've stopped pulling punches, we might
as well lay the blame for Ravi having once again
disrupted this forum and brought it down to his
level where it belongs -- with Rick.

Rick has now -- possibly in an attempt to be the
"nice guy" he'd like to be perceived as -- allowed
two people who would be better placed in mental
hospitals to roam around here free, declaring
their Enemies Lists, making actual threats, and
most important, *getting worse themselves*.

Is there any *question* that Ravi has grown more
insane since returning to FFL, and being placed
in a position of being able once again to troll
for other people's attention? Is there any
*question* that Dan Friedman has done the same
thing, and is at this point dangerous to
himself and others.

All of this because Rick wants to be a "nice guy"
rather than actually PAY SOME ATTENTION to
what is happening on the forum he created, and
what the crazy trolls are doing to it.

Alex, you were possibly privy to any "agreement"
between Rick and Ravi, and Rick and Dan, trying
to get them to keep their shit in their pants and
not fling it around like monkeys. My bet is that
Ravi was allowed to come back on the condition
that he not start attacking Curtis and other
people again, and that Dan was allowed to stay
on the condition that he stop making threats
of actual, physical violence against people here.

Do you think either of those things happened?

It's sad to see this place returned to the snake
pit it was a few months ago. It's even sadder to
realize that on some level the reason it has is
that Rick seems to prefer it that way.