 From: curtisdeltablues <curtisdeltabl...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2012 12:42 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Eastwooding: PS to Ann  "I'm not going to shut up;
it's my turn!"

> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <authfriend@> wrote:
> >
> > > Curtis *could* have avoided all but #1 (at least as far as we
> > > know; was the email really all Sal's idea? did she run it by
> > > him, and if so did he encourage her to send it?).
> >
> > Judy at her finest.
>
> Too funny, after Curtis tried to insinuate that I had "called
> a meeting" to get Ann and raunchy to criticize Curtis.
>
> His hypocrisy comes so naturally to him that he doesn't even
> try to hide it.

So desperate for manufactured material that you are even willing to make
yourself look this thick?  So you got that I was suggesting that you guys
literally called a meeting?  And you thought that other readers might be
confused if you pretended it was as literal as your insinuation?

That's why I call you the troll queen.