> wrote:
> <snip>
> > Oh yeah, and the doormouse thing is just totally condescending,
> > there is no other way to spin that.
>
> It's "dormouse," not "doormouse" (dor = sleep).

Always appreciated.

> And of course, as Curtis knows, the phrase wasn't used to
> describe Share (except by herself).

Actually I didn't, I just dropped in and must have gotten that wrong.  If so I
apologize to Judy if I was characterizing her as condescending for a term she
herself didn't use.

> > Here was your intent tell:
>
> "Intent tell," what a charming bit of psychobabble. NLP,
> I assume?

No, it is my own collage of the poker term as it applies to writing.  It sounds
so much edgier than "foreshadowing".