-- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, awoelflebater <no_reply@...> wrote:

I say this because I don't really sense that
your "rageful, reality-obfuscating dirty fighter" phrase as doing you the
justice it could if you were to dig a little deeper to find the one that is
just right. The one that fits your feelings right now but doesn't do you an
injustice.

M:  Perhaps a review process is in order for Share.  She could send you her
posts before posting them, and they could be evaluated for how much they do
justice to her.

I think there is more than a little Robin left in you Ann. (I hope that was
"just right".)

Oh yeah, and the doormouse thing is just totally condescending, there is no
other way to spin that.

Here was your intent tell:

"Here is the thing, dear Share,"

You kinda know what's coming after that.