--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltablues@...>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchydog@> wrote:
>
> > Good one, Curtis. You got a twofer, a double play. You
> > win the jackpot, a trip to Obfuscating Rehab for the
> > irony impaired.
>
> Does anyone else get the feeling that this word is being
> overused in a completely bogus way?

"Irony impaired" can refer both to the inability to
recognize irony when someone else uses it, and the
inability to use it properly oneself.

I suspect it's the second that raunchy has in mind
here.

(For reference, Robin has done an excellent job of
exemplifying and/or explicating the term in a number
of posts recently.)