--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltablues@...>
wrote:

> -- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "maskedzebra" <maskedzebra@> wrote:
<I will repeat what is obvious as long as you try to bullshit your way
out of addressing what I say about you, Curtis. >

CURTIS: You have now defined yourself as a troll here Robin. Got it. Over and
out.

ROBIN: "Troll here Robin": Well, as long as the big fish are biting, I will,
Curtis. Thinking of using my Max Squid now, instead of a lake troll.  Thanks
for showing me the spot where I should drop my line.