Oh come on LG, Life is good, I beg you - please don't spoil the fun. If you
were the ref you would refuse to blow the whistle unless the side who
scored a touchdown agreed to let the other one score a TD as well. It will
then be all tied games and everyone lifts the trophy.

I like your suggestions to the plot. I propose another change - I am sure
feste would want to be the defense attorney - a la Perry Mason and try to
protect Share - the damsel in distress.

P.S. FYI - Divine Vodka is my patented drink and Reality will never find me
immobile with any belief - I am always ever vulnerable so I can fluidly,
gracefully adapt to the ever shifting reality.