On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 4:14 AM, laughinggull108 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>wrote:

> OK Ravi...wanna play at recess? And can Susan come play too? And can you
> please stop using the word "retarded" or "retard" (at least in your posts)
> because it has such negative connotations associated with its use? That's
> what the truly ignorant used to refer to those who are mentally-challenged,
> and it kind of, you know, might illicit bad feelings in others, kind of
> like calling a woman a bitch or calling a man a barry. Thanking you in
> advance. See ya at recess!

Dear laughinggull - thank you, I have had lot of discussions with myself on
the pros and cons of using that word and even the last time I have had this
I haven't found a compelling reason to stop  but the future is potent. I
think there's only one who can put an end to it but she doesn't care enough
at this point.

> (Just a little more below.)
>

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Chivukula <chivukula.ravi@...>
> wrote:
> >

> > P.S. FYI - Divine Vodka is my patented drink and Reality will never find
> me
> > immobile with any belief - I am always ever vulnerable so I can fluidly,
> > gracefully adapt to the ever shifting reality.
> >

> Why don't you start bottling your Divine Vodka like Puff Daddy, Diddy, P.
> Diddy, Sean Combs did? I think it would be a great business venture.

A great idea - but I haven't found a way yet to package the Divine Vodka
for the thirsty masses.

> BTW, I think Robin may have patented the "always ever vulnerable so I can
> fluidity, gracefully adapt to the ever shifting reality" philosophy,
> however I'm sure that he doesn't mind if you use it.

No the old man hasn't ever used these words let alone patent is, may be the
word reality threw you off or even if he did he must have been in a sweet
remembrance of my Krishna style undressing antics.