> 1.  Do you think that any benefits can come from Judy Share
> and Emily continuing to communicate with each other?

Well, Share doesn't engage in communication with Emily and
Judy, so there's no such thing as "continuing to communicate"
in the first place.

> 2.  If yes, what do you think are the benefits that can come of it?

There's no point in speculating about benefits unless Share
becomes willing to engage in actual communication.

> 3.  What do you think would be a viable next step to move
> closer to those benefits with a minimum of what's not
> beneficial?

Again, the first thing that has to happen is for Share to
be willing to engage in actual communication.

The post I'm responding to, just for the record, is not an
example.

> I began to think of these questions while driving to the Dome this evening.
> I have not discussed them with anyone.
> I look forward to any answers especially to numbers 2 and 3.
>
> In some ways I don't think the answer to number 1 matters.
>
> My answers:
> 2.  I hope that more peace and enjoyment for those on FFL would come of it.
> 3.  This post IS my viable next step!
> 1.  I'm not sure.  But I'm open to the possibility of yes.
>
> I'm hoping for some fun answers too (-:

Before you take a next step, use some Windex on your
navel. How's that?