This is very excellent, feste.

________________________________
 From: feste37 <fest...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2012 5:20 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: to Emily about extremely polarized thinking

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robin Carlsen" <maskedzebra@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "salyavin808" <fintlewoodlewix@> wrote:
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robin Carlsen" <maskedzebra@> wrote:
> > >

> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "salyavin808" <fintlewoodlewix@>

> > > I think you make a very good point here Salyavin. I feel almost as if we
> > > can (and maybe should) renew our conversation from the weekend. It was
> > > most helpful to me. What you say here of course is apposite, but what is
> > > missing is some way to show authfriend she has options--Share is a little
> > > much for her, I think. She is finding Share challenging--so she has lost
> > > control of her reason--She often does that. Me, I am going to try to get
> > > her address and send her a Christmas card--I have a feeling she is going
> > > to be very lonely over Christmas--And doesn't that just about sum the
> > > whole thing up? It does for me. I like you, Salyavin; especially when you
> > > divine the secrets of the human soul. Well, you did in my case--but I
> > > think you really may be onto something here with authfriend. I say: Tea
> > > and crumpets all around!
> >
> > Robin you are correct, Judy needs our compassionate help not our brutal
> > therapy, especially when she's feeling delicate. Stick
> > around old chap, I think her response will be both calm and humorous.
> >
> > Can I have jam on mine?
>
> It seems almost as if there already has been a healing, Salyavin. So grateful
> for the feeling I now have. Now if we can just warm Judy's heart a little--I
> hope we have. Thank you, Salyavin. You don't even have to ask about the jam.

That's a hard thing you've proposed, MZ -- warming the heart of authfriend,
even by a little. Who would dare to undertake such a seemingly impossible task?
If we were to summon the twelve wisest men in the world and set them to work on
it round the clock, how long would it take? Who can say? But here is my
contribution: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQh04-STjmU

Memories, authfriend, memories. Where would we be without them? (Am I correct?)