--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ann" <awoelflebater@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, doctordumbass@ <no_reply@> wrote:
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, turquoiseb <no_reply@> wrote:
> > >
> > <schnip>
> > > I actually *do* like to rap about cool things, but lately
> > > my definitions of "cool" have been veering away from many
> > > people's on FFL. No harm, no foul. But I find that I have
> > > to go elsewhere these days to get into a really cool
> > > discussion about spiritual things I'm interested in.
> > >
> > Works for me. Please don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
> > :-)
>
> Doc, barry is like a husband who just can't find the love and appreciation he
> feels he deserves at home so he has to "go elsewhere these days to get...
> (what he needs)". Sounds like a line out of a B-rated movie. Should we be
> feeling inadequate that we just can't give him what he requires, that we
> can't satisfy him? I don't know about you Doc, but I'll have to give this one
> some serious soul searching. Can I really not satisfy barry wright? God, what
> a sad excuse for a human being I must be.

I feel for you. Just as he admits openly to his temporary failings, his
"mediocre postings of late", he is quick to blame, and correctly so, those who
have brought about this tarnish on his Wright Stuff.

We have only ourselves to castigate, blind to the spiritual intricacies and
mystical views of the world that barry effortlessly discusses elsewhere. Away
from the dense gravity of FFL, he flies  free, cleansed of the mechanical and
false views parroted on this forsaken forum. We watch with jealous eyes as
barry soars far above our clumsy and earth-bound selves. My heart aches, go
high, bro' (tear leaks from my eye...).

Be strong and have faith, Ann, for we have many, many lifetimes before us,
before we too, can escape the pesky and inferior mindset encountered here.
Godspeed.