So true and don't either of you forget it! From now on, you have to go through
me to get to my sweet innocent Baby Krishna Ravi. If you wish to respond to
Him, you must ask me first. I'll then consult with Him in due time to see if He
would like to even pursue your line of discussion. If He chooses not to, then
no reason to even post your comments in the first place. A very efficient and
effective use of His precious time. And please try to remember...

http://youtu.be/o01Xgx7epdI

Hare Ravi.

The Laughing Protector