--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, laughinggull108 <no_reply@...> wrote:

> So true and don't either of you forget it! From now on, you have to go
> through me to get to my sweet innocent Baby Krishna Ravi. If you wish to
> respond to Him, you must ask me first. I'll then consult with Him in due time
> to see if He would like to even pursue your line of discussion. If He chooses
> not to, then no reason to even post your comments in the first place. A very
> efficient and effective use of His precious time. And please try to
> remember...

I understand that you, Laughinggull, are now manning the ticket counter access
to His Presence the Magisterial Royal Mahaswami Ravi Chivukula Guruji
Mahatmaraja, beneath whom I am not fit to sweep even His Toe Nail Clippings.
Pray tell upon what condition His Infiniteness might deign to drop a few crumbs
of His Holy and Benign Darshan in my unworthy direction. Perhaps in a moment of
His most offhand attention He would feel it barely tolerable to pass a kernel
of His Most High Wisdom through you to us most thirsty and groveling,
sycophantic worshipers of His Greatness.

Perhaps you could collect a few grains left over from one of His Chapatis, that
we could build a shrine to house them and perpetuate their Divine and most
Humble power.