Oh Uncle Xeno - why did you get so mad at me? It's love - Uncle Xeno - no
one will love like Ravi - that's my guarantee.

Remember Gurus will always give you platitudes, will give you beliefs
because they want approval, following - if there's one thing someone can
say about my behavior it is that I don't give a damn about anyone's
approval, it's so sad you can't see that and go on this totally fantasized
diatribe but it's cute and hilarious.