Really?? Obese? Nah. I am 6'2 and 220 lbs. Check out something called the
athletic BMI and you'll see I am not fat. But on a regular BMI chart I show up
fat. Go figure (muscle is heavier than fat).

A couple of years ago I finished landscaping my backyard. Aggregate weight of
all the stone I put in place, and dirt and bricks removed, was around ten tons.
No machinery, except hand tools and a strong back. No, I am not some fat slug
as you imagine Ravi, and also look ten years younger than I am. Quit making
shit up, fool.