--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "salyavin808" <fintlewoodlewix@...> wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "salyavin808" <fintlewoodlewix@>
> > wrote:

> > > The unified field has a will? Far out.
> >
> > Isn't it just a *trip* that so many people assume
> > it does?
>
> Actually it gives me the creeps!
>
> I mean the UF - if it exists - is simply what the universe
> is before it gets all random and foamy and *long* before
> the chaos becomes visible as the whirly subatomic stuff we
> all know and love.

Well -- and poetically -- said. Deep bow.

The ARROGANCE of people who anthropomorhize that
univese and project their petty human characteristics
onto it.

> Ascribing intentions to it is absurd but worshipping
> it is deeply weird. I always used to wonder what the unified
> field charts were trying to say, it was clear that they
> had an intention beyond simply informing the observer
> what the TMO thought was going on.

I missed out on all those "charts," but I can imagine.
My guess would be that their Intent and purpose was to
convince people to "toe the line" because if they didn't,
the Unified Field would be righteously -- and justifiably
-- pissed, and do Bad Things to them. :-)

> But of course, if you buy the mystical idea of consciousness
> then the charts make sense, on their own terms. But until
> nature demonstrates that it's something other than blind chance,
> electromagnetism and entropy I'll be giving the charts a miss.

I'm content with having missed them. :-)