> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "salyavin808" <fintlewoodlewix@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, turquoiseb <no_reply@> wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "salyavin808" <fintlewoodlewix@>

> > > Isn't it just a *trip* that so many people assume
> > > it does?
> >
> > Actually it gives me the creeps!
> >
> > I mean the UF - if it exists - is simply what the universe
> > is before it gets all random and foamy and *long* before
> > the chaos becomes visible as the whirly subatomic stuff we
> > all know and love.
> >
> > Ascribing intentions to it is absurd but worshipping
> > it is deeply weird.
>
> FWIW, I've never run across either idea in the TM
> context.

Then you weren't paying attention. It's the foundation of
everything in SCI. It is organising the universe in perfect
order and without a problem. It is Natural Law itself and it
is consciousness and therefore it is us and apparently we can
influence it.

As for worshipping it, have a word with Buck. All TM concepts
about the UF are religious ideas transposed into modern
scientific terms as though they are the same thing and they
are not.

Someone rang the NLP office once and asked what natural law
actually was and I didn't know, which was a bit crap, so I
decided to find out: Natural Law is god's will, the unified
field is the field of all possibilities governed by natural
law.

You can't tell the public that though so we have all sorts
of diversionary ways of saying it like "the best way to do
things" or "what your body wants you to do but your mind
sometimes gets wrong" that sort of anodyne crap that diverts
from the real message that we knew everything and could
transform the world if only people would listen and hop along.