--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "salyavin808" <fintlewoodlewix@...> wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "salyavin808" <fintlewoodlewix@>
> > wrote:

> > > The unified field has a will? Far out.
> >
> > Isn't it just a *trip* that so many people assume
> > it does?
>
> Actually it gives me the creeps!
>
> I mean the UF - if it exists - is simply what the universe
> is before it gets all random and foamy and *long* before
> the chaos becomes visible as the whirly subatomic stuff we
> all know and love.

As Hagelin describes the unified field, It is an ocean of Intelligence.  As
such, It is the Observer, the Process of Observing, and the Observed.

This universe and any other universes which come out of the Unified Field
cannot be random and chaotic since It is Intelligence.  In particular, this
universe is based on Natural Laws in which the subatomic particles and galaxies
are subjected to.