 From: salyavin808 <fintlewoodle...@mail.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2013 11:51 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: SELF-HYPNOTIZE: Channel, End Negativity, Feel
Good, Achieve Goals  Dr. Shelley S

> Well that prickly pear fruit is my kind of fruit, very versatile.  Not only
> can be ingested as food or intoxicant, but can also be used as dye or wall
> plaster.  Gives whole new meaning to phrase getting plastered.  Blame wiki
> for info and me for lame joke (-:

I didn't know about the dye and I didn't fancy any when I was there
after a friend said he spent 3 days hallucinating, and proper
hallucinations of people that weren't there. He said it was hell.
And I always liked a good time at parties so I gave it a miss!

> Ok, getting more serious, stuff gets simpler and simpler as we go smaller and
> smaller so that, as you say, subatomic particles are almost nothing at all.
> But what is even MORE almost nothing at all?  The whirly bits?  Vibrating
> strings?  God?  Maybe it's just hard for the fat and water and electrical
> events in our skulls to grok nothing?

Very hard. You can't even imagine nothing mathematically, Einstein failed in
his quest for the unified field so I'm not even going to
bother trying as I need both hands to count my toes.

I like what top physicist and bongo player Richard Feynman said:

"I can live with doubt and uncertainty and not knowing. I think it is much more
interesting to live not knowing than to have answers that might be wrong."

http://www.notable-quotes.com/f/feynman_richard.html