Oh dear - Was it? I felt sorry for him after I sent it.

Triple threat to the ​true inner search symbolized by religion.

One one hand you have people like Das, hiding their dysfunctionality, their
lack of accountability, responsibility behind religion.

And then Gurus like Amma conning people. I have a friend who's attending
her programs in San Ramon and providing me live feeds, don't ask me why - I
think he just went there to mock everyone.  Anyway​ her recent statement,
porn's causing increased rape in India.

And then idiots like Jim & Xeno here​ and their intellectual masturbation.
God knows what emotional, psychological issues they have that causes them
to perpetuate this deception?

Oh wait and then there are those effed up Pandits too yeah - that you have
been talking about?

A brahmin is a metaphor - for an individual that is fearless, relentless in
the pursuit of truth. Those Pandits are all fucking Shudras, I'm the only
Brahmin in this entire Universe.

Am I only the sane man here? I didn't even sign up for this shit - I was
never religious to begin with. Oh wait I did sign up for it by falling for
my ex. Looking back that was my first mystical experience - falling in love
with her, I was high, I was intoxicated, the world was mystical, magical,
wonderful, innocent, pristine like a picture of the Swiss Alps. Never mind.