On Jun 4, 2013, at 2:55 PM, nablusoss1008 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Chivukula <chivukula.ravi@...>
> wrote:
> >
> > Oh dear - Was it? I felt sorry for him after I sent it.
> >
> > Triple threat to the ​true inner search symbolized by religion.
> >
> > One one hand you have people like Das, hiding their dysfunctionality, their
> > lack of accountability, responsibility behind religion.
> >
> > And then Gurus like Amma conning people. I have a friend who's attending
> > her programs in San Ramon and providing me live feeds, don't ask me why - I
> > think he just went there to mock everyone.
>
> Anyway​ her recent statement, porn's causing increased rape in India.
>
> With the availability of internet rapidly improoving in India it makes sense
> and it's certainly one of the better statements I've heard from Amma.

Are you kidding me Nabs? There wasn't porn in India and it was much worse.
Medieval, ravaging Islamic invaders raping women isn't part of Indian history
books - for me it explains the still prevailing conservative attitude towards
women in North India compared to South India. And like my friend Eric said on
my FB chat she can't stop the Brahmacharis from masturbating or from the
Brahmacharinis from indulging in lesbian sex, that ashram does nothing but
encourage all kinds of life-abnegating dysfunctional behavior and various other
repressive, perverted practices. That porn increases rape statement will no
doubt be challenged by researchers.