--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, obbajeeba <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > Nabby,
> > Talk to the hand.
> > A woman is not just a woman as in a hole to poke, to
> > _uck, to penetrate, which is not a place a man lives
> > in but is born out of, a man who is frustrated looking
> > at pictures or films is about the same as how frustrated
> > people are to look at that nice new car, the new computer,
> > that prized political position giving power, that ipad
> > you have been waiting for...they are all the same-
> > Desire for what is not yours.
>
> Like I said; for natural reasons you have'nt the faithest
> idea how severe male sexual frustration can be. Ask some
> male friends of yours, most males will know that comparing
> the lust for a woman with the lust for a new computer or
> car is silly.

I didn't think that my regard for Nabby could *possibly*
sink any lower than it already was, but he's managed to
lower it even further.

I simply cannot *believe* that *he* believes this sexist
claptrap. 1) As most scientists would agree, there is NO
difference between the "desire for sex" in men and women.
2) Many men (including myself) have *never* experienced
the kind of "overpowering lust" he is talking about.
3) His argument is just an EXCUSE that dumb men with
no self control trot out to excuse inexcusable behavior.

I think Nabby has spent too much time around guys who
were pretending to be "monks" without any natural pre-
disposition to follow that path in life. They have so
little going on for them in their daily lives that they
obsess on minutiae ("Oh God, I had a sexual thought!!
I'm going to Hell!") that no guy out in the real world
would even notice.

It's their own DENIAL of the naturalness of sexuality
that causes them to obsess the way they do, and to make
up silly excuses about how "powerless" they are when
in the presence of women. That's a theory that, in my
experience, only men who are afraid of women or belong
to traditions that don't allow them to be around women
come up with.