> On 8/5/2013 7:21 AM, Michael Jackson wrote:
> > Whoah!!!
> >
> > "What could non-meditators have to say that has worthwhile perspective?"
> >
> > This does imply Buck, that you feel non-meditators of every stripe
> > have nothing to offer to the world. That means you think the vast
> > majority of the world has nothing to offer.
> >
> > That kind of elitist mind set is one of the reasons I no longer do TM.
> > Feste was a faculty member at MIU in the 1980's so I bet Feste was a
> > sidha or governor.
> >
> > Either way, from my point of view, not doing TM is not a tragedy nor
> > is it throwing it away. The whole point to TM was supposed to be
> > getting one to the state where one no longer needs to meditate.

No, that's not what Guru Dev, Maharishi's teacher taught.  Even the enlightened
continue to meditate for good reasons.  Jim DA here has even said that in his
discoursing on FFL.  But really you should spend more time with more meditation
and more time reading Guru Dev's discourses.  The Brahmananda Saraswati
discourses are online and can be easily read during the day or late at nite by
skipping the posts on FFL of the non-meditators here and reading the Guru Dev
discourses instead.  That is lifetime very well spent. -Buck
http://lbshriver.wordpress.com/guru-dev-lectures/