Huh. Even going by the SCI tapes, which is the most "advanced" stuff I have had
access to, the idea that one never needs to meditate after one obtains CC (or
even GC or even UC) seems to be a misunderstanding of what MMY said.

The fact that you think otherwise suggests reasons why you don't think TM is
much to write home about.

[...]