--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, iranitea <no_reply@...> wrote:
(snip)
> It is interesting, that I incidentally found parts of this
> old correspondence in one of my mailboxes, because after the
> split with Judy, I had deleted all posts of her, she had
> sent to me privately. But incidentally - I found still my
> answers, quoting her in my Sent-folder.
>
> I won't disclose what she said, even though that might be quite
> surprising to some people. But I will quote what I said, and
> SHE WILL KNOW that it's true!

Just freaking hilarious. There's nothing in what I wrote to
you that I'd mind anybody seeing, first of all; second, just
in case I'd kept the correspondence (I did), I hardly think
you'd be so stupid as to *misquote* what you had said.

I have to wonder why Barry isn't calling you out as a
Drama Queen. "...and SHE WILL KNOW that it's true!"

(guffaw)

> This is proof, that I don't have any 'ax to grind' with Robin.
> That when I first encountered him, thinking, he is somehow
> 'crazy', I didn't know who he was nor had any sense of his
> history. I also told her, what exactly mean by a 'borderline
> personality'. This wasn't a problem, as long as this was just
> an email exchange with Judy.

Right, as long as it was private.

(snip)
> Please not, how I had defined, what I had meant with borderline
> personality, PRIOR to all online talk we had about this on FFL.
> How I described it as a very mild form, as I said 'pointing in
> the direction of psychosis'. And how I point out that they are
> actually amongst the most creative persons. And that wasn't
> meant sarcastically in any way, as it should be obvious.
>
> Up until this point, our email exchange was really friendly and
> polite.
>
> The problem, she had with me, was, 1) when I sided with you
> 2) went public with my opinion.

The problem was 2, not 1. I've made my position clear on this
sort of thing. I made it crystal clear to you in private, and
I've spoken out about it publicly as well (as has Emily). The
trend on this forum toward speculatively slapping psychiatric
labels on people--especially in their presence--on this forum,
by nonprofessionals yet, is unconscionable and disgraceful.
It's also *ipso facto* hostile and insulting, whether it's NPD
or BPD or, as zarzari also speculated about Robin (and does
again below), "some schizophrenic disorder."

I can't possibly feel friendly toward anyone who does that,
*to anybody*.

> And then I experienced a very different Judy, than previously
> experienced. Soon I was called a LIAR, being obsessive myself,
> and being prejudiced against Robin.
>
> I might have been prejudiced against Robin after reading CULT,
> which was sort of hard to get through. But that was much later.

You were obviously, documentably, prejudiced against Robin
long before that, zazari, based on what you've said in your
posts and in email to me.