> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, iranitea <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <authfriend@> wrote:
> >
> > > I think you may have actually been *jealous* of my
> > > admiration of Robin. You thought I should be admiring
> > > *you*. Remember all your "love-bombing"? So you
> > > figured you needed to tear him down to "correct" my
> > > opinion of him.
> >
> > Oh, you really believe this?
>
> In English, "I think" and "you may have" are not expressions
> of certainty, as in "really believe."
>
> > my god, Judy, you gave me the laugh of the day. You really
> > descend into the rabbit hole, don't you? Any more similar
> > insights? I am starting to enjoy it.
>
> Well, I'll share with you what gave me the idea:
>
> "Judy, your post was brilliant, and I never had a doubt that
> your intellect is among the sharpest here."--zarzari, #298524
>
> "Judy, already there was so much praise about this post of
> yours, and I agree with that! that I hardly dare to answer
> you."--zarzari, #298541
>
> "Just imagine, you got a new lover, with whom you are deeply in
> romantic love, and after three years you notice, that he is
> utterly stupid, and you can't even talk to him, because he
> wouldn't even understand. What a shame for somebody with your
> brilliant intellect."--zarzari, #298541
>
> "This is a very clear and beautiful explanation here Judy."
> --zarzari, #299795

Judy, I just went through the posts you linked there. Your interpretation is
more than funny, so I can't imagine, you even thought it could be true, or
deemed it likely to make a big point out of it.

But it's all there, right there in all those posts you are linking to, only,
you didn't re-read it, you just took the 'introductory compliments', and cut
the rest, the elaboration. This introductory compliment signaled an agreement
to a point, but in the post I would differentiate, and make it clear what I
really thought. You know, it's maybe a TM teacher thing, saying to the
audience: 'Yes this is a very good question.'  and then say, what you really
have to say.

In this case, re-read #299795

The following post, your answer was post
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/message/299805

which basically contained, what finally set me off! Can't believe when you read
it? Yes, it is there. It's all about 'first person ontology', Robin's
'omni-subjectivity' of God, while at the same time denying Unity Consciousness,
as a state that has - forgot the exact formulation, but is not founded in
reality (obviously HIS reality).

There's a whole line up to, what I have called your over reverential  tone.
Sentences like:

"I'm flying blind here; Robin's going to have to bail us out."

to which I had answered:

"I actually feel more comfortable with your explanations, they are more clear
to my mind."

To which you answered:

"Could be they're clear because they're not accurate..."

And:

"You and I are totally immersed in third-person ontology in this discussion,
BTW, trying to figure out what it's like to be Robin."

That's were I lost patience, and turned tables. What I had thought about his
de-enlightenment, his Unity not being founded in Reality, his use of words like
'first person ontology' I had clarified before.

Here I was talking to Judy, not to Robin, who could make intellectual sense,
and then all you refer to was Robin, what he says, I think he was off-board and
you were kind of calling him.

You know, I didn't want to talk to a zombie. But I'm not in love with grannies.
:D