Isn't it spelled with a 'C'?

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 Richard, I've been thinking about this concept of food deserts since you first
posted it. I think we have an oasis here in FF! I could definitely walk to our
local health food store though it would take about 15 to 20 minutes. There is
another one on campus just outside the women's Dome so that's also a
possibility. We have a locally owned convenience store/gas station, Logli's and
Iowa has a chain of them called Kum N Go. Oh and Farmers Market twice a week so
people can buy fresh, buy local. Yay Fairfield!