Richard, so far, according to FFL, the bad places to live are Texas, New
Jersey, FF, South Carolina, Paris and expensive places on the US east and west
coasts. What we need is a competent location jyotishi to tell us where the good
lines are for FFL (-:

On Monday, October 21, 2013 8:56 AM, Richard J. Williams <pundits...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> So far you haven't done anything but confirm my opinion of
> Texas and those who dwell there.

You have to admit it's kind of fun to poke people in the eye with
      where they live. Good work!

On 10/21/2013 8:50 AM, awoelfleba...@yahoo.com wrote:

>---In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <punditster@...> wrote:
>

>Yeah, you really poked the Fairfield vegie health nut cultist TMers in the eye
>with that story about eating the pigs and hog skins where you're from. Good
>work!
>
>But, everyone knows they raise lots of hogs in North
                  Carolina and up there in Iowa. And, everyone knows
                  they eat cow heads down in San Antonio. So what?

>The only question is, do you eat GM hogs? LoL!
>

>Richard, you're such a goink. You laugh at the stupidest self-made 'jokes'.
>Talk about a waste of band width or whatever it is you're concerned with. So
>far you haven't done anything but confirm my opinion of Texas and those who
>dwell there.
>

>On 10/19/2013 3:46 PM, Michael Jackson wrote:
>>

>>that was great Doc! and in my opinion this quote "If I were forced to explain
>>their longevity, I would have to say that I believe they remain in business
>>primarily because of the cult school up the road" is what most of the world
>>thinks of MUM and the Movement.
>>--------------------------------------------
>>On Sat, 10/19/13, doctordumbass@... <doctordumbass@...> wrote:
>>
>>Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: Re: [FairfieldLife] RE:
                      Places to Live That Suck
>>To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
>>Date: Saturday, October 19, 2013, 7:48 PM

>>"Mango D." - LOL
>>

>>---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
>><fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
>>
>>OMG, this is
>>hilarious!  Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.  Thank you
>>Doc.
>>
>>---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
>><fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
>>
>>I decided to check out the FF
>>food scene, using Yelp. This set of reviews is
                      hilarious:

>>Thai Deli
>>
>>120 West
>>Broadway
>>
>>Fairfield, IA
>>

>>Review from Mango D.,
>>

>>Las Vegas, NV
>>
>>9/16/2006
>>
>>5.0 star
>>rating
>>
>>This stuff is like crack when
>>we come to town. Make sure
>>you come in when it is fresh. (After dome is good)
                      We cant
>>get enough of the
>>creamy coconut potato dish. And the tofu and
                      squash dish as
>>well. They both go
>>great mixed with the fried rice. The noodles are
                      good
>>sparingly when super
>>fresh.
>>
>>I cannot find anything like
>>this in California. Sigh...
>>Fairfield, must you taunt me so!
>>

>>Review from Nicholas
>>J.
>>
>>San Francisco,
>>CA
>>
>>1/12/2010
>>
>>1.0 star rating.
>>

>>The reason you'll never
>>find a Thai restaurant like this
>>in California is because you can usually find
                      actual Thai
>>people voluntarily
>>living in the coastal regions of the country, and
                      very few
>>of them are likely
>>to express an interest in consuming the
                      watered-down
>>Grandy's buffet slop this
>>dismal little cafeteria tries to pass off as an
                      exotic Asian
>>experience. If I
>>were forced to explain their longevity, I would
                      have to say
>>that I believe they
>>remain in business primarily because of the cult
                      school up
>>the road--an
>>institution which seems to supply them with a
                      steady stream
>>of stoned Dave
>>Matthews fans, all of whom would be lucky to
                      successfully
>>locate Thailand on a
>>map after hyperventilating through the magic
                      levitation
>>classes their hippie
>>parents pay for just because John Lennon told them
                      to in a
>>dream.
>>

>>Review from Max
>>S.
>>
>>Fairfield, IA
>>
>>5/24/2009
>>
>>2.0 star
>>rating
>>
>>It's dirt cheap but man
>>does the food blow.
>>

>>Review from Will
>>M.
>>
>>Seattle, WA
>>
>>7/23/2010
>>
>>1.0 star
>>rating
>>
>>They nickname this place
>>"Thai Smelly".  It's small
>>town Midwest buffet meets new age
>>crowd.  Absolutely awful food.
>>It's dirt cheap for a reason.
>>I mean honestly, I don't know how this place
>>survives - I wouldn't eat here if it was
>>free.
>>

>>---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
>><fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
>>
>>Richard
>>first mentioned the food deserts concept on
                      Tuesday. It took
>>you until today, Saturday, to decide that
                      Fairfield was a
>>food oasis?
>>It's
>>funny, because even though I don't live in
                      Fairfield, it
>>would have taken me about two seconds to figure
                      out it was a
>>food oasis.
>>Share
>>wrote:
>>> Richard, I've
>>been thinking about this concept of food deserts
                      since you
>>first> posted it. I think we have an
>>oasis here in FF! I could definitely walk to
>>our> local health food store though
>>it would take about 15 to 20 minutes. There
>>is> another one on campus just
>>outside the women's Dome so that's also
>>a> possibility. We have a locally
>>owned convenience store/gas station,
>>Logli's> and Iowa has a chain of them
>>called Kum N Go. Oh and Farmers Market> twice a
                      week so