You live in a food desert, according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture,
if the closest grocery store is at least one mile away — it's 10 miles in
rural areas — and 20 percent of the residents in your census tract live at
or below the federal poverty line, which is $22,350 for a family of four.

If you have to walk more than a mile to get some groceries, it would be a
good thing to stay awhile and talk while you do your shopping. Make sure to
bring along some nice eco paper bags to put your stuff in. LoL!

FYI:

The three most popular items at most small stores and where 90% of profits
are:

1. Marlboro cigarettes
2. Budweiser beer
3. Coca-Cola