Thanks for the link,but why in the world would I need a "macro" to post a reply to you, or to anyone else? Like Barry, I can already key in text at a very high rate of speed - I've been playing "Letter Invaders" for twenty years. I will admit using this Toshiba Ultrabook with the chicklet keys slows me down some, but on a Rosewill keyboard, the one with the mechanical clicking sound, I can hit 99 WPM with one hand tied behind my back.

Macros are for newbies and nerds who can't type. You'd think that after working as a professional editor out of a home office for close to thirty years, Judy would have learned one simple fact: the querty keyboard does not change - all you have to do is memorize the keyboard layout. It's not complicated.