Because of all the repetition in your posts. You could make a macro of "Go
figure," for instance, and assign it to a single key. No matter how fast you
type, a single key press would be faster.

 Thanks for the link,but why in the world would I need a "macro" to post a
reply to you, or to anyone else? Like Barry, I can already key in text at a
very high rate of speed - I've been playing "Letter Invaders" for twenty years.
I will admit using this Toshiba Ultrabook with the chicklet keys slows me down
some, but on a Rosewill keyboard, the one with the mechanical clicking sound, I
can hit 99 WPM with one hand tied behind my back.

 Macros are for newbies and nerds who can't type. You'd think that after
working as a professional editor out of a home office for close to thirty
years, Judy would have learned one simple fact: the querty keyboard does not
change - all you have to do is memorize the keyboard layout. It's not
complicated.

 Does your keyboard have the "u" key instead of the "w" key next to the "q"
key? I've used dozens of keyboards in  my time, and none of them were "querty"
keyboards.

 Ooooooooopsie...

 <guffaw>