I think the main reason Nabby touts TM is his other guru Benjy Creme has given
his bullshit esoteric stamp of approval to the Big Marshy - so if Benjy says
it, it must be true.
On Thu, 1/23/14, salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: David Lynchâs remedy for Mideast  peace:
Transcendental Meditation
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Thursday, January 23, 2014, 1:57 PM

       I know, poor old Nabby, I shouldn't be so
 hard on him. It must be tough to keep up the faith after all
 these years of disappointment. Devotion like that is a rare
 thing these days. Still, anyone else who believes this crap
 really should be asking themselves the same question so I
 won't feel too bad.
 must say Lynch certainly seems to be keeping the fundraising
 going with his celeb mates, what a godsend he was coming out
 of the closet at the last minute, I think it's him that
 keeps it all going now, I can't see the insiders
 reaching out to the world in the same way. Is Bevan still
 alive even? Haven't seen him for years now....