And if the program does continue with volunteer pundits, at least build them an
indoor soccer field so that they can get some fun exercise during the long,
hard, Iowa winters. Seems like common sense to me.

On Thursday, March 13, 2014 9:13 AM, TurquoiseBee <turquoi...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: "dhamiltony...@yahoo.com" <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2014 3:03 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: So what have we learned from the pundit riots?

It would be most helpful for
everyone to hear from the pundits, freely.
Who is going to speak to the pundits
so we can hear the pundit side of this?  The Raja Wynne ?  It would
be most caring to have independent mediation to hear what the pundit
side really is.  Send in the International Red Cross, the Attorneys General
either State or Federal, or draw on the help of non-profit
groups that specialize in traffic-ed workers.  Let the pundits speak
so everyone can hear it.  What are the pundits saying?
For once, I agree with Buck. That's what my posts today have been hinting at.

This whole matter needs to be taken out of the hands of people who profit from
it as it is. Turn it over to independent investigators and the press. Don't
exclude criminal and human rights violation investigators, either in Fairfield
or in India.

Attempts to spirit Mishra away in the dead of night should serve only to
confirm my suspicions, not dispel them. Any attempt to prevent pundits from
speaking directly to the press should be viewed the same way. Any attempt to
"cherry-pick" those who get to speak to the press, ditto.

Put up or shut up, TM movement.