Read what I wrote again. You are lying when you say I was trying to pass off my
opinions as fact. Not that it's a surprise to find you telling falsehoods.
That's how you deal with conflict, dishonestly. And there's more than enough
hard evidence of that in the archives. Want some examples?

 I believe you were pandering to Barry and are not telling the truth when you
deny it. And I write my posts for my own satisfaction, not yours. You did not
cover the issue to my satisfaction.

 See how that works? I get to say what I think, whether you like it or not.
Suck it up.

 Judy to my satisfaction I covered the issue you mention when I wrote: And what
about our own motivations as we ascribe blame without having all the facts?

 I felt turq's compassion in his post. I was not pandering. But you, as usual,
are attempting to pass off your opinions as fact and your unsuccessful attempts
at mind reading as successful.