"For people attending Rama’s talks, witnessing levitation, disappearance,
beautiful colors and waves of golden light all around Rama and spreading
through the hall or room – were commonplace."
http://www.ramameditationsociety.org/rama-dr-frederick-lenz
http://www.ramameditationsociety.org/rama-dr-frederick-lenz

 P.S.  I am not weighing in on the "truth" of this website

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <emilymaenot@...> wrote :

 Re: which he claimed he witnessed on hundreds of occasions, but which nobody
else ever mentions.  Not true Richard....no need to keep falsifying this point.

 http://www.imeditate.com/rama/docs/LastIncarnation.pdf
http://www.imeditate.com/rama/docs/LastIncarnation.pdf