On 3/28/2014 7:27 PM, emilymae...@yahoo.com wrote:
>  The point I was making to you is that it is false to continue to
> state that Barry was the *only* person to have the experience of Rama
> levitating.

According to Barry, the levitation was not REAL- it was just a Rama
SIDDHI thing. A magician can do a lot when he is up on a stage in a dark
lecture hall with assistants all around. It's not complicated. H.P
Blavatsky apparently used to do these kinds of parlor tricks all the
time. Go figure.

There have been numerous reports of mass hysteria in many cult groups,
resulting in cases of "group think" in which people all get stoned on
psychedelics in a public park and proclaim they had just seen the Holy
Ghost. This happened one time on Hippie Hill in Golden Gate Park in SF
back in 1968. The experience was real, but it was just an illusion,
since everyone knows that the Holy Ghost doesn't exist, according to
Barry. Go figure.

Have you ever seen a performance by David Blaine the American magician,
illusionist and endurance artist?