On 3/28/2014 12:51 PM, emilymae...@yahoo.com wrote:

> Re: I try to remember the good parts of the ride.
> Clearly, you've moved on.  Richard, on the other hand, hasn't.  Smile.

What you need to understand. Emily, is that nobody saw Rama levitate for
REAL - it was all smoke and mirrors. Levitation is the ability to suspend
an object by a physical force against gravity, in a stable position without
solid physical contact. According to my sources, the reason behind flooding
the lecture hall with golden light and various other colored lights was a
distraction so that Rama could APPEAR to levitate up into the air. At one
point he used real smoke as a cover. Go figure.

Here is how it works:

You get a bunch of guys and a few gals to pay you $1000 to meet up in a
sweat lodge out in the desert at night. Inside the lodge it's about 100
degrees with about five wood fire pits burning and dozens of lighted
incense sticks stuck in the sand all around. Notice how they turn the
lights down real low.

Then, you bring out the mescal beans and the tequila and pass it around
with the peace pipe filled with the cannabis. Then they start the slow
chanting and bring in the bass drum. At about this time Rama begins to
speak: "I am the Zen Master Rama..."

In fact, all the Rama was doing was what cult members call Stage 1 - "bun
hopping." Stage 2 is simple "hovering", according to advanced cult members.
But, it's not REAL levitation, which is total suspension with no physical
support.

However, there is this one report that is seriously being investigated:

[image: Inline image 1]

So, who would you believe?

A Harvard-trained scientist of physics and rocket science, who said there
was no proven levitation event in any peer-reviewed learned journal in the
last 100 years.

Or:

A ex-cult member, hippie writer living in Amsterdam whose leader graduated
from Stony Brook U in English literature, who wrote Surfing the Himalayas
and committed suicide by jumping in a lake and drowning himself?