> --- off_world_beings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, akasha_108
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > this happens I stop responding. I find your posts
> > > >

> > > Yeah, its really a bummer when the "no-I" gets
insulted. So much "no-anger" arises.  The "no-ego" feels so
"no-hurt". It can get a "no-I" really "no-pissed". Bummer. Opps, I
mean "no bummer".>>

> > Lol, the no-I in me is not amused.
> >
> > OffWorld
>
> Well, my no-I is going to kick somebody's no-I sorry
> ass, if I could just localize it someplace.

Well Off has apparently seen it (why he likes to look at men's asses
is another story), and allegedly its HUGE! (Not sure if he was
referring to the actual ass or the non-ass, though.)