FYI, I think this is Barry's fourth or fifth post, on something I wrote, that
he didn't read...I never did care much for fruitcake...

 From: "anartaxius@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Wednesday, October 8, 2014 5:26 AM
 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Yes, Barry, there is no need to believe in God

   Not likely, but why pray? How is that going to change the situation as you
perceive it? I do have a certain tolerance for Jim; unlike Barry, I do read
some of his posts, though their usual brevity and emotional coarseness is a
turn off. (Barry's emotional coarseness is also sometimes a turn off, but I do
not perceive him to have a genuine attachment to it, so mostly it is just fun.)
Compassion for Jim is not necessary, he is enlightened by his own account,
therefore not in need of it.

 What he seems "in need of" is someone to obsess on. Namely me.

 I wrote him off and deprived him of an audience when he feels like yelling at
someone and telling them how low they are and how high he is. Rather than live
with that, I guess what Xeno is saying is that Jim keeps writing posts about
how much he hates Barry *anyway*.

 If that's your idea of what enlightenment is, I wish you luck with it. To me,
it makes it sound as if Jim is just another version of Steve and Ann and
Willytex. Ignore any of them, and they obsess on you *more*, not less.

    • [Fairfield... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fairf... anartax...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
        • [F... steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]